Do you believe design and interaction decisions should come from solid research, like customer development, and data driven metrics? Read on! We're looking for a talented individual to help design and develop digital products for web and mobile.
You will juggle several different projects and support the launch of our internal product called Promo.
- Truly passionate about good design.
- Skilled at designing beautiful, easy to use graphic user interfaces that connect emotionally with the user – simplicity will be at the core of everything you do.
- Unquestionable Fluent English (Spoken & Written).
- Preference to those with excellent spoken and written Indonesian. Ability to translate English to Bahasa, and vice versa.
- Graduation S1 / S2 University Degree (Preferred).
- Curious, and creative mind.
- Portfolio or links to some of your work. We want to see your skills!
- At least 2 years experience with mobile design, preferably with a shipped website, web app, or mobile application. We want to hear about your experience(s), your approach, your results, and how you process and make product decisions.
- Highly dependable. Previous experience successfully delivering big projects and deliverables on time, and budget. You must do whatever it takes to meet project deadlines and/or clients deliverables.
- Interested in design and follows the progression of design carefully, picking up new research and trends. Continuously up to date in the world of design.
- Driven by creating distinct and easy to use interfaces.
- Experienced with designing wireframes and user flows.
- Pixel perfect, anything else makes you feel physically ill.
- Great communication skills, positive attitude, and team player, can work and excel in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
- Prioritize appropriately: Use good judgement to make appropriate tradeoffs to speed up product learning and balance competing, and often changing, priorities.
- Use good judgement about where to spend time and effort.
- You ideally have an active dribble account.
- You will own design. Everything.
- Bridging the gap between the technology and the user.
- Redesign, rethink and develop products, from idea to launch. Iterate quickly to get to a design that works (as evidenced by data). Make people fall in love with the product.
- Produce high-quality designs and prototypes with excellent attention to detail, quickly and effectively.
- Solve product problems with a focus on the best user experience while balancing company goals, design cohesion, and ease of implementation.
- Seek out, understand and incorporate qualitative and quantitative feedback throughout the design process.
- Maintain and develop the UI guidelines according to the product and brand.
- Be one with the product, knowing all of it secrets to pixel perfection.
- Enjoy and appreciate all areas of design.
- Competence and understanding of design and development processes.
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals in both visual and interactive design.
- Passion for being involved in the big picture, while fearlessly diving into the details.
- Adaptable attitude; comfortable with a fast-paced, agile development process.
- Sound judgement; makes product decisions based on best available qualitative and quantitative user feedback.
- No ego when it comes to product or design; the focus is always on getting quickly to the right answer and doing what is right for the customer, product, and the company.
- Interest and experience in startups is a plus, you should be comfortable working in a close-knit team and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty, ambiguity, and quickly evolving goals.
- Previously led or co-led a Google Design Sprint from start to finish.
- Impact. Have direct input into our digital products and the types of projects we get involved in. You will own the entire design process for multiple products.
- Grow. Level up your design chops with support and mentorship from startup entrepreneurs, senior designers, and online training.
- Attend design events and potentially travel overseas.
- Work with the latest digital tools, techniques, and great group of people.
- Potentially work remotely.
- Competitive salary, team lunches, stock options, and other benefits.
Before Applying / Final Notes / Showstoppers
- Applications must be written in English.
- You must provide a portfolio of your work.
- Show your personality. There can only be one ‘you’. Just own it. Tell us who you are, what makes you tick, and why you think this is a slam dunk fit.
- No attitudes or egos. Leave them at home.
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to get the job done at all costs mentality.
- Salary - Negotiable. Based on your experience.
We only respond to serious candidates that have the qualifications above. Simply scroll to the bottom of this page and submit your application today.
Viral Foundry is a digital product studio. We split our time between developing our own ideas and partnering with startup founders, existing businesses, private equity funds, VCs and local government agencies to build new companies. Our team is strong on all areas of digital, including design, development, and marketing. Clients are based in North America and SEA.
Startup culture and family vibe. We're a small ambitious team that's fun, friendly, tech + design savvy, “work hard and play hard” mentality, spotify music, team lunches, good times, and great peeps. We regularly attend tech + design conferences and on top of latest trends.
Submit your application below.