We’re looking for a super star Personal Assistant (with some online marketing chops) to assist the Managing Partner at an exciting early stage startup studio.
This is a challenging role with major opportunities for learning new skills, taking ownership and responsibility of large projects from inception to delivery. This role requires a special person with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and critical thinking skills. You will work with a diverse group of people on interesting projects. You will be an office manager, personal assistant, and eventually take on some Online Marketing responsibilities (with training + mentoring). Sounds fun, right? Read on.
- Previous working experience as PA (min 2 years), you should be a personal assistant super star, or hell bent on becoming one.
- Unquestionable Fluent English (Spoken & Written).
- Graduation S1 / S2 University Degree (Preferred).
- Ability to understand and seize an opportunity (like this posting)
- Bulldozer mentality. You appreciate a challenge and can plow down anything in your way. You can be heard saying “Bring it on!” to any and every obstacle.
- Teamplayer, can work and excel in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
- Honest, trustworthy, pro-active, flexible, pleasant personality, punctual, loyal and mature.
- Quick learner, can think on your feet. Ability to work under pressure.
- Confident, Self-starter, Critical Thinker, Proactive, Accurate, Clutch.
- Strong ability in Legal and Corporate.
- Advanced computer skills, email correspondence, and excellent administration Skills. Good working knowledge of computers and related business software, including Google Docs, Excel, Slack, Xero, or accounting software packages, graphic programs would be a bonus.
- Internet savvy and experience with mobile applications (bonus points if very active on SM).
- Crazy Good Tracking Records / Organizing Documents (You should have a PHD in Spreadsheets).
- Good Communication Skills and Independent.
- Well Organized and mature in handling emotion.
- Excellent presentation and hygiene.
- Ability to engage and talk to people on many different levels and cultures.
- Ability to manage Director Personal and Business affairs with grace and ease.
- A willingness and ability to learn new topics and willingness to learn.
- Established Network of people and contacts to help facilitate your tasks.
- Be the magic sauce and glue that keeps the business and teammates running smoothly.
- Creating + Managing legal document filing.
- Managing and filing for PT PMA & PT Local companies. Company articles of association, Company domicile certificate, Company tax number, Certificate of registration of Business, and others document.
- Manage and Support Director and provide Personal Assistant Duties.
- Appointment arrangements and calendar management.
- Make Agreements in both Indonesian (or Vietnamese) and English.
- Basic Bookkeeping and Records Management.
- Responsibility data in Xero accounting, scan, filling, and data updating.
- Bank, Banking Reconciliation and Money Handling.
- Invoice & payment arrangements.
- Making Budgets for projects.
- Team Working Schedules, Salary payroll.
- Act as the office manager. Oversea cleaners, gardeners, security, and all service providers. Assist with decorations and vendor selection. Liaising with customers of Office Space, Suppliers, Builders & Contractors.
- Ability to verbally translate in meeting from Indonesian to English and vice versa.
- Organizing and attending meetings with government.
- Responsibility for monthly expenses and budgets.
- Arranging transport and accommodation.
- Building and maintaining KPI reporting.
- Organizing team meetings, taking meeting notes, and staff events.
- Various other tasks.
What your first month would look like
- Event planning, including hotels, transport, and meetings .
- Administrative tasks, company structure, taxes, accounting, local paperwork, translation.
- Research projects, sourcing local talent/resources.
Before Applying / Final Notes / Showstoppers
- Applications must be written in English.
- Show your personality. There can only be one ‘you’. Just own it. Tell us who you are, what makes you tick, and why you think this is a slam dunk fit.
- Preference to those with Indonesian Nationality 🇮🇩
- No attitudes or egos. Leave them at home.
- Ability to work under pressure and will get the job done at all costs mentality.
- Salary - Negotiable. Based on your experience and location.
We only respond to serious candidates that have the qualifications above. Simply scroll to the bottom of this page and submit your application today.
Viral Foundry is a digital product studio. We split our time between developing our own ideas and partnering with startup founders, existing businesses, private equity funds, VCs and local government agencies to build new companies. Our team is strong on all areas of digital, including design, development, and marketing. Clients are based in North America and SE Asia.
Startup culture and family vibe. Ambitious, fun, friendly, creative, tech + design savvy, “work hard and play hard” mentality. Spotify music, team lunches, good times, and great peeps.
We only respond to serious candidates that have the qualifications above. Submit your application below.