Do you enjoy kick-ass marketing campaigns, startups, technology, all forms of digital? Do you want to be part of a team that’s building something special? Read on, we have the perfect opening for you.
We’re looking for a smart, talented, and hardworking person to join us in a few different areas focused around marketing, research, and customer development.
This is a great opportunity for someone that's a recent grad, or someone with a few years experience looking to
work make a huge dent with an early stage startup that builds marketing campaigns, mobile applications, and works with clients from around the world. You’ll be one of the new first few teammates on the new startup dream team.
You will juggle client projects and support the launch of our internal product called Promo.
- Passion for high quality, thoughtful, and results driven marketing campaigns.
- Unquestionable Fluent English (Spoken & Written).
- Graduation S1 / S2 University Degree (Preferred).
- Internet savvy. Curious, and creative mind.
- Ability to understand and seize an opportunity (like this posting).
- 2 years experience in online marketing with a portfolio of examples. We want to hear about your experience(s), your approach, your results, and how you process and make marketing decisions.
- Highly dependable. Previous success delivering big projects on time and budget. You must do whatever it takes to meet project deadlines and/or clients deliverables.
- Startup marketing. Previous experience using the latest online marketing tools with critical thinking skills. Example; planning what channels, types of marketing campaigns can achieve objectives with limited resources, all while fitting into the stage of product/company.
- Data driven mentality. Starting with a hypothesis, building test plan, executing, reporting, and then repeating the cycle.
- Ambitious. You want to tackle challenging problems and be part of a team that’s producing quality digital products, strong brands, and effective marketing campaigns.
- Great communication skills, positive attitude, and team player, can work and excel in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
- Quick learner, can think on your feet. Ability to work under pressure.
- Active in startupland, on top of latest products and marketing techniques via producthunt, TC, HN, TIA, Medium, etc.
- Launching marketing campaigns. Including brainstorming, planning, execution, optimization, and reporting.
- Optimizing For Conversions, Optimizing Website, Funnels, Building Landing Pages, A/B Testing, Multivariate testing and ROI analysis.
- Managing SEM, PPC, SMM, PR, Sponsored Blog Content.
- SEO, both on and off-site (we're looking for specific campaign examples).
- Content creation and copywriting skills for the website, blogs, press releases, packaging, advertisements, landing pages, etc.
- Email Marketing, specifically creating email campaigns, managing lists and nurture campaigns.
- Ability to build, evaluate, implement, test, and measure growth initiatives from start to finish.
- Experience with the following tools or equivalent competitors: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Optimizely, Intercom, Mixpanel, Unbounce, Localytics, Mailchimp, Adroll, Hootsuite, Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet / Excel, Keynote.
What your first month would look like (yes, you will be busy 😁)
- Work with teammates on various marketing, design, and research projects.
- Work through customer development and feedback for Promo. This includes building customer personas, focus groups, analyzing funnels, becoming the master of intercom/mixpanel/localytics/etc.
- Marketing campaigns for both promo and our clients. Every aspect of online marketing.
- On-boarding and customer support for new customers using the Promo platform
- Responding to customer support and technical support issues via telephone, email, or video.
- Data entry / creating new accounts within our dashboard.
- Creating FAQ and KB articles. Recording basic video tutorials.
- Community management on social media (twitter, facebook, instagram, etc..).
- Organizing events, other documentation, and other marketing tasks.
Extra Points if you have:
- Excellent spoken and written indonesian. Ability to translate English to Bahasa, and vice versa.
- Experience launching mobile applications, mobile marketing campaigns, and previously worked at a startup.
- Web development skills (Create and edit html without a developer).
- Experience with Adobe creative suite/Sketch, and building presentations with keynote/powerpoint.
- Good eye for design + strong product sense + product management experience.
- Impact. Have direct input into our digital products and the types of projects we get involved in.
- Grow. Level up your marketing chops with support and mentorship from startup entrepreneurs, senior marketers, and online training.
- Attend marketing events and potentially travel overseas.
- Work with the latest digital tools, techniques, and rad group of people.
- Potentially work remotely.
- Competitive salary, team lunches, stock options, and other benefits.
Before Applying / Final Notes / Showstoppers
- Applications must be written in English.
- Show your personality. There can only be one ‘you’. Just own it. Tell us who you are, what makes you tick, and why you think this is a slam dunk fit.
- No attitudes or egos. Leave them at home. If you use the term “growth hacker” within your resume, you will receive extra scrutiny during interview.
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to get the job done at all costs mentality.
- Salary - Negotiable. Based on your experience.
We only respond to serious candidates that have the qualifications above. Simply scroll to the bottom of this page and submit your application today.
Viral Foundry is a digital product studio. We split our time between developing our own ideas and partnering with startup founders, existing businesses, private equity funds, VCs and local government agencies to build new companies. Our team is strong on all areas of digital, including design, development, and marketing. Clients are based in North America and SEA.
Startup culture and family vibe. We're a small ambitious team that's fun, friendly, tech + design savvy, “work hard and play hard” mentality, spotify music, team lunches, good times, and great peeps. We regularly attend tech + design conferences and on top of latest trends.
Submit your application below.